UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
1) (Vacancy No.11040701309) One Principal in National Defence Academy,
Khadakwasala, Pune, Ministry of Defence.
2) (Vacancy No. 11040702209) Three superintendent (Legal), Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of Legal Affairs.
3) (Vacancy No. 11040703209) Two Deputy Directors (Chemical)
4) (Vacancy No.11040704309) One Vice-Principal in National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla, Pune, Ministry of Defence.
5) (Vacancy No.11040705209) Fourteen Plant Protection Officers (Plant Pathology)
6) (Vacancy No.11040706609) One Service Engineer(Mechanical) in the Fishery Survey of India(Mumbai), Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture.
2) NATURE OF POST : All posts belong to General Central Service except
a) Post at Item Nos. 1, 2, 3,4 & 6 are permanent.
b) Posts at Item No. 5 are temporary.
3) PAY SCALE & CLASSIFICATION : (Figures in bracket at the end of the pay scale indicate the approx total emoluments(per month) excluding TA and HRA at the minimum of the scale).
a) Rs.37400-67000+ Rs.10000(Academic Grade pay) + Special Allowance of Rs.2000/- (Minimum fixation at Rs.43000)(T.E. Rs.70000) Group A Gazetted for the post at Item No.1 above.
b) Rs.37400-67000+ Rs.10000(Academic Grade pay) (Minimum fixation at Rs.43000)(T.E. Rs.68000) Group A Gazetted for the post at Item No.4 above.
c) Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6600 (Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.32,190) Group A Gazetted for the posts at Item No.3 above
d) Rs.9300-34800+ Rs.4800 (Grade pay) (T. E. Rs.20,445) Group B Gazetted for the posts at Item No.2 above
e) Rs.9300-34800+ Rs.4600 (Grade pay) (T. E. Rs.20,155) Group B Gazetted for the posts at Item No.5 above
f) Rs.15600-39100+Rs.5400 (Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.30,450) Group A Gazetted for the post at Item No.6 above
4. AGE LIMIT AS ON NORMAL CLOSING DATE :
a) Not exceeding 50 years for the posts at Item Nos. 1 & 4
b) Not exceeding 40 years for the posts at Item No.3
c) Not exceeding 35 years for the posts at Item Nos. 2 & 6
d) Not exceeding 30 years for the posts at Item No.5
For complete details visit:
After independence, our government strongly believes that its time to provide self-ruling status to Public Service Commission both at provincial and national levels for unbiased recruitment at civil services. On 26 January 1950 with the introduction of our constitution an autonomous entity came into existence with the name Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
UPSC standard methods procedure for recruitment is constantly monitered to narture and utilizes the best talent of the country. Under is the list of examination conducted by UPSC:
• Civil Services Examination.
• Central Police Force Examination
• Combined Engineering Services
• Combined Defence Services
• Combined Medical Services Examination
• Special Class Railways Apprentices Examination
• Indian Forest Services
• National Defence academy
Every Year thousands of candidate appears in Civil Service examination. For candidate who takes civil service seriously must prepare in a focused manner both for Preliminary as well for mains. For any candidate who wants to be in civil service must plan the examination before appearing the examination.
Examination of civil service have two parts in the preliminary round it use to have objective type but it main examination descriptive question comes. Before final selection candidate need to go though interview as well. Only after qualifying the first round a candidate appears the main and interview round. Generally, UPSC conducts the preliminary round in the month of May/June and the main examination happens in the month of October/November. Notification of UPSC exams publish every year in the newspaper in the month of December. UPSC conducts exams only on major cities in India and the candidate can select the location nearest to its native place if he does not live in major cities where exam might conduct. Number of vacancies is around 250-400 every year. UPSC offers reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
Tags: UPSC Recruitment 2011 Advt No.07 Notification Form Date Eligibility notification 2011 notice application form download eligibility criteria selection procedure process application date dates forms jobs in upsc jobs upsc vacancy upsc vacancies upsc posts Principal jobs in nda Principal jobs in upsc vice principal jobs in nda Service Engineer Plant Protection Officers Deputy Directors superintendent legal website link url details information