PG Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
PG Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM)
Procedure for Registration and Obtaining Application Form
General instruction for admission to all courses of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
1. To get admission into Certificate course through Satellite medium, candidates have to submit the Application Form both Online and Hardcopy, along with one recent passport size photograph pasted in the application form.
2. To register Online Application for the course PGCBM / HRM candidates are requested to click on Apply for Registration.
3. DD details are required to complete the registration processes.
After successful registration candidates has to fill SOP online with the help of their XAT ID and password, which they will receive on their e-mail ID.
4. A demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor "XLRI, Jamshedpur" payable at "Jamshedpur" is required as application fee for each course.
5. The last date for online registration 25th April, 2011.
6. The completed application form (hardcopy) should reach to "Satellite Office; XLRI, Jamshedpur, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831001" on or before 25th April, 2011.
7. The envelope should super scribed "Application for admission PGCBM / PGCHRM".
8. Please mention XSAT ID, name of the programme and your name on reverse of DD.
9. At the time of application, proof of qualification and experience is not required. Credentials will be verified at the time of interview and admission.
Kindly keep XSATID & Password safely with you for any further correspondence with this regard.
For complete details visit: www.xlri.ac.in
Xavier Labour Relations Institutes (XLRI)
The XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur is a graduate business school in Jamshedpur, India. Established in 1949, XLRI is arguably the oldest business school in India and is regarded as amongst the top 5 business schools of the country. Recently, the PMIR (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) programme, which is one of the two flagship programmes of the college, was selected as the best 'HR Course' in Asia-Pacific. The school has also been recognised for its research acumen by London Business School and ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. The school offers a full-time 2 year post graduate program in Business Management and Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, 1 year General Management program (GMP), doctoral programs and many executive education programs. Started in 1997, GMP is the arguably the first full time 1 year MBA program in India.
Tags: XLRI Xavier Labour Relations Institutes (XLRI) admission 2011 notification 2011 notice forms dates application form download admission form download forms dates pg certificate pg course PGCHRM PGCBM PGP-CEM XLRI Jamshedpur