Certificate in Ceramics and Pottery (CCP)
To be eligible for admission in any of the above mentioned courses the applicant must have
1. Passed Intermediate Examination of a Board or University established or incorporated by law/ 12 year course of the Central or State Board 10+2 School system or equivalent there of with at last 45% marks for general and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to S.C., S.T. and B.C. (annexure 1), in aggregate.
2. Must have qualified at the Aptitude Test followed by viva-voce examination to be conducted by the college.
Aptitude Test and Viva-Voce: Admission to One-Year Certificate Course shall be made on the basis of performance in the practical Examination to test the candidate’s basic skill in drawing and painting and at the interview conducted by the College.
· There shall be a final examination at the end of the course conducted by the College. Throughout the course the student will also be assessed internally.
· In order to be declared successful at this examination the candidate shall have to pass at both internal assessment and the final Examination and must obtained a minimum of 33% marks in each.
· Candidates successful at the examination will be graded A, B,C or D on the basis of the marks obtained by them as below
Grade A : 60% and above
Grade B : From 45% to 59%
Grade C : from 33% to 44%
Grade D : Less than 33%
How To Apply:
The Prospectus and the Application Form can be purchased from the college office after paying Rs. 500/- through a Demand Draft in the name of ‘The Principal, College of Art’s & Crafts’.
College of Arts & Crafts, (Vidyapati Marg)
Phone no – 0612-2235348
For details visit: www.patnauniversity.ac.in
The Patna University the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent. At that time, the jurisdiction of the university extended to Bihar, Orissa, and the Kingdom of Nepal.
The university has several colleges and institutions which cover areas of study including law, teacher training, science, arts, commerce, medicine and engineering. Since 1974, the university has also a Directorate of Distance Education.
Some scholars who contributed to the growth of the University include the Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar', Mahamahopadhyaya Pandit Ram Avatar Sharma, Pandit Nalin Vilochan Sharma, Pandit Devendranath Sharma, R. K. Sinha. and Sir Chandeshwar Prasad Narayan Singh.
Tags: Patna University Admission 2011 Master in Social Work (MSW) CCP Date Form application form download forms dates eligibility criteria selection process procedure admission date admission form download Patna University Patna University msw course Patna University MSW Admission 2011 notification notice