Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited
RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL STAFF
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd, a private sector bank with a strong, silent reputation for customer service built over 8 decades of presence in the Indian Banking scenario supported by significant technology investments in the last few years, is now embarking on a growth journey combining its legacy strengths and new capabilities.
Candidates are requested to apply through online only through our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com between 19 /04 /2011and 10/05 /2011. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria.
• They should note that application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any other recruitment process.
• Candidates are advised to fill their particulars online themselves correctly.
Opening date for online registration 19 /04 /2011
Closing date for online registration 10 /05 /2011
Tentative date of Written Examination 19 /06 /2011
Educational Qualifications: (As on 01/04/2011):
Minimum Second class graduates studied in regular college affiliated to any
recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) with computer knowledge.
AGE: (As on 01/04/2011): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ through our website www.lvbank.com. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying online.
• Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment process. Under no, circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
• In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her e-mail ID before applying on-line.
1. You have to pay `.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) by means of a Demand Draft from any Bank, favouring “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai being the examination fees. After successful registration of online application, take a print out of the registration slip, enclose the Demand Draft / affix the Passport size photograph and send the same to
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Clerical Recruitment – 2011
Salem Road, Kathaparai
Karur – 639006
2. Applications will be validated for test on receipt of Demand Draft. Bank will not be responsible for loss in transit of Demand Draft sent by the applicant. Candidates are advised to mention their registration number and name written by pencil on the back side of the Demand Draft. Candidate should take utmost care while filling the On Line Application. There is no provision to modify the details submitted On Line applications.
Application Fee non refundable
For all applicants - `.300/- By means of a Demand Draft from any Bank “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai. Keep the Demand Draft before logging in to and starting applying online.
Probation: On appointment, candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of six months. On successful completion of the probation, and if found suitable, they will be confirmed in the services of the Bank.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the written examination can be called for Interview.
For application form and other details visit:
Tags: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited Clerks Recruitment 2011 Vacancy Date Form clerk jobs in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited LVB LVBL Clerk vacancy in Lakshmi Vilas Bank vacancies posts eligibility criteria selection procedure process application form download details information clerical jobs in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited probationary clerks recruitment 2011 written exam interview date written test examination pattern scheme of exam