Himachal Pradesh University Business School
ADMISSION TO MBA THROUGH HP-CMAT-2011
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL,
SUMMER HILL, SHIMLA-171005.
(A Nodal Agency for HP State Combined Management Aptitude Test)
Applications are invited for HP State Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP-CMAT) 2011 for MBA admission for the Session 2011-13 to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University Business School as per schedule mentioned below for MBA of Himachal Pradesh University Business School, for MBA (Agribusiness) Programme Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni, Solan (HP) and on behalf of Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur for its following affiliated Institutions:
• L.R. Institute of Management, Solan,
• H.P. Institute of Management Studies, Totu, Shimla,
• Shimla Institute of Management & Technology, Sanjauli, Shimla.
• K.C. Institute of Management, Pandoga, Una
• Abhilashi Institute of Management Studies, Ner Chowk, Mandi.
• Bells Institute of Management & Technology, Mehli, Shimla.
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY
BUSINESS SCHOOOL, SHIMLA-171005.
• Himachal Pradesh University Business School is a Centre of Excellence in Management Education for the last 40 years.
• Excellent climate and state of art infrastructure make learning in the Business School a unique experience.
• Well qualified and experienced faculty is supplemented by distinguished guest faculty from industry and academic work.
• Placement cell maintains a linkage between the Business School and the corporate world.
• Total Quality Management is the hallmark of education in the Business School.
• Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
• Admission to MBA Programme is based on HP-CMAT, Application Rating, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• Students appearing in final year of qualifying examinations can also apply.
Tel: 0177-2831653, 2832938
Tele Fax: 0177-2830938
SCHEDULE OF HP-CMAT (IMPORTANT DATES)
Sale of Handbook of Information 04.04.2011 onwards
Last date for receipt of application in the Office of the Director, Himahcal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla by 5.00 p.m.
By Hand 05.05.2011
By Post 07.05.2011
HP-CMAT Examinations 28.05.2011
Result of HP-CMAT 07.06.2011
HOW TO APPLY
Application form along with Handbook of Information can be obtained from the Business School on cash payment/demand draft* at the following rates:-
Subsidized & Non-subsidized
Cash Counter: Rs.500
By Post: Rs.550
Subsidized & Non-subsidized
Cash Counter: Rs.250
By Post: Rs.300
The Handbook of Information will also be available at selected Post Offices in Himachal Pradesh @ Rs.550/- for General Category & Rs.300 for SC/ST Category.
*Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla.
• Examination Centres: Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur, Chandigarh & Delhi. (Note: The centre will be created depending on availability of adequate number of applicants)
• Candidates desirous of seeking admission in MBA programme of Business Schools other than Himachal Pradesh. University Business School, Shimla, should apply separately to the respective institutions.
For details visit: http://hpubsshimla.org/
About Himachal Pradesh University Business School
Located in the Summer Hills, Shimla, the campus occupies an area of 200 acres (0.81 km2). The Himachal Pradesh University, a premier institution of teaching and research in the country, was established on 22 July 1970 by an Act of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. It is wholly financed by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. It enjoys the status of an ‘A’ class University according to the UGC grading system. The University is situated nearly 5 km away from the town, at Summer Hill, a quiet suburb of Shimla in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study.
Apart from an International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, a University Evening College, a University College of Business Studies, a Regional Centre at Dharamshala and nearly 80 affiliated Under-graduate, Post-graduate, engineering, medical, dental, education and Sanskrit colleges, the Himachal Pradesh University has 27 Teaching Departments offering various courses.
Tags: HP CMAT 2011 HP State Combined Management Aptitude Test Date Form Himachal Pradesh University Business School MBA Admission 2011 mba course mba entrance exam entrance test admission test prospectus download syllabus books result date sheet time table