Master of Business Administration (MBA)
How To Apply:
1. To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the online application form on our website and send a printout of the completed form along with two recent colour photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form), photocopies of all marksheets and certificates (see List of Enclosures), and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi, in a stout A4 size envelope by Speedpost / Registered Post / reliable courier to the office of Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215 positively by the due date. Write “Application for MBA 2011 on top of the envelope”.
2. You can use the Online Application Form to apply for the MBA programme of the Institute at any 1 or any 2 or any 3 or any 4 or all 5 choices of Place for Study (Centre), by clicking the appropriate check box against the names of the Centres. However, you must select ALL your choices before you submit the form online and print the same, so that all your choices will be saved in the database. Please do not make any corrections or add any Choices of Centre by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database. However, you may enter the DD details by hand on the printout, if the same have not been entered online.
3. Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
4. Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
5. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
6. Candidates should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference
7. Although the Institute will use scores in CAT- 2010 to shortlist candidates for its two-year full time Post-Graduate Programme in Management, the IIM’s have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme
For details visit: www.bitmesra.ac.in
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mesra)
The Birla Institute of Technology was established in 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi, by the philanthropist and industrialist B. M. Birla. The institute was affiliated to Patna University until 1960 and then to Ranchi University. BIT was declared a deemed university in 1986 under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 under notification No. F. 9-2/83-U.3 of August 28, 1986.
BIT was the first institute in India to establish a department of space engineering and rocketry, in 1964. BIT introduced the concept of Small Industries Entrepreneurs' Park and became the first institute in the country not just to provide 'nursery sheds' and central designing and workshop facilities to young entrepreneurs, but also to facilitate the initial project funding.
Tags: Birla Institute of Technology BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2011 notification 2011 notice application form download forms dates eligibility criteria mba course entrance exam entrance test date forms entrance test admission form admission date prospectus syllabus download