Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Minimum of 3 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / University Grant Commission as eligible for post graduate studies in management.
Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible, provided that they complete all formalities of their examinations before 30th September 2011. Such candidates, on selection, will be given provisional admission subject to successful passing or completion of the bachelor’s degree examination and submission of required Documents in the admissions office. Non-fulfillment of the above condition will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
How To Apply:
The procedure consists of four steps as below:
Step–I: A candidate seeking admission to EBS is required to appear in the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT or any other examination approved by Ministry of Higher Education or AICTE.
Step–II: A candidate is required to register at EBS through a separate application form of 100/- which is available through the following modes:
From EBS Campus: : HAF-1, Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on all working days from 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of 100 in cash.
· Online: Download from the EBS website www.ebs.ac.in
· By Post: To the chairperson admissions by sending a Demand Draft of 100/- in favor of ‘Era Business School’ payable at New Delhi to our aforementioned address.
· Era Corporate Office, 153, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi - 110020, India, Ph: +91 (11)40637000, Fax: +91 (11) 40637070
· Era Group Office 56/41, Sector 62, Noida 201304, India, Ph: +91 (120) 4145000, Fax: +91 (120) 4145030
· Era Plant office, Plot No. 11, Sector 9, IIE Sidkul, Pant Nagar, District - Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand -263153, India, Ph: +91 (5944) 250111-12, Fax: +91 (5944) 250110
· Era Group Office, Raheja Arcade, 209, Plot No-61, Sec-11, CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614, Ph: 022 67958910
· Era Group Office, Plot No-11, P&T, Colony, Beside Apolo Hospital, Secunderabad. 500009, Ph no: 040-23119118
· Era Group Office, 90/28, Tollygunge Circular Road, MahavirTalla, Near RatanLal Petrol Pump, Kolkatta-53,Mob 9330951254
Step–III: Candidates shall be invited for Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection. Final selection is on the basis of Test score, performance in the GD/PI, academic performance, work experience etc.
Selected candidates will be intimated by Registered Post / Courier / Ordinary Post/ Email and on the EBS website. No regret letters will be sent to those who are not selected. The Institute does not take any responsibility for postal delays and / or loss in transit.
Step- IV: The admission will be considered final only after the payment of stated fee along with the security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter). The fee once paid is not refundable.
Academic Session begins: 18th July 2011
Era Business School (ERABS)
About Era Group
The Era Group comprises four fast-growing and dynamic companies - Era Infra Engineering Limited, Era Buildsys Limited, Era Landmarks Limited, and Era E-Zone (India) Limited. Era’s differential strength lies in timely execution of large-scale and complex projects across diverse verticals. These include Power, Highways, Railways (including Metro), Airports, Urban Infrastructure, Refineries, Industrial / Commercial / Residential complexes.
Tags: Era Business School (ERABS) Admission 2011 PGDM 2011 PGDM Admission 2011 application form download eligibility forms dates entrance exam 2011 entrance test 2011 admission test 2011 date form prospectus download syllabus details information website link url